Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mary knows all

Mary Ann was the first to ask me about this blog, though I hadn't even posted. Nor do I have much to post about. I received my Brennen Leigh cd this week, signed and everything ("Devil's on my Trail"). It is pretty awesome, if you like great alto country voices. So far "Give it up to Jesus" is my favorite. If you are unfamiliar with her, well, she came to Tumbleweed festival and we went on the 2nd day just to hear her again. Anyway this cd has well suited my blue mood, though it may be lifting my spirits just slightly. I went to sup with a new girl (as in new to the community). It wasn't bad for stranger time. She wanted to know how women out here meet nice men. I told her we don't. Mary, you must comment since I am unused to publicly talking and you are the only one who knows about this blog. Since I keep a journal it also seems wierd talking about the daily this in that instead of the depths of my soul.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Now I know about it too! Did you get a new computer?

linda jean said...

yeah. I got internet the last week of March... I haven't been telling anyone about blogging since I'm still not sure I'll like it or that my life is interesting enough to read about or comment on...

Becky said...

Ok, Linda, I found your blog through JEO's and Shauna's blog so I had to say hi. You are still as funny as you used to be. Keep writing!