Saturday, March 08, 2008

Crazy



Willie.

When you miss the announcement that Willie Nelson will be in concert locally because you don't listen to the local country music station, and all of the tickets sell out before you hear about it, and someone calls to tell you that they are selling standing room only tickets, you should definitely buy a ticket. You should stand up for a couple of hours and dance a little bit. You should sing along when you know the words. You should definitely go.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Drrty Joe said...

I saw Willie 5 years ago and it was one of the most phenomenal concerts I've ever been to. And I've been to a ton. Yay for concerts like that!

linda jean said...

I know. I feel so lucky that I got to go and I think that the standing room only tickets were actually better than most.

betsyann said...

It was so much fun! I'm very glad we went.

mllr said...

too bad you didn't get to see Willie and Bob Dylan at the same time.

linda jean said...

it is too bad.