Friday, June 09, 2006

Posting for posting's sake

I'm in grave danger (ok it's not grave) of being on time to work. It's Friday. Temps should be in the 100s by this afternoon. I'm letting my flowers get some water this morning before I leave and so they need me to tarry at home, right? I have a delicious 2nd cup of coffee. It's some sort of cinnamon flavor, way better than work coffee so I need to finish it before I go too. So it's important that no one see me at 8 am. They haven't all week. I'm theorizing that the long days which means short nights are making me miss sleep. We're getting about 8 hours of darkness and if I'm not asleep as soon as it's dark, I'm afraid my sleep is suffering because although I stay in bed after the sun rises, whatever sleep I get is fitful.

Thanks for letting me nervously jabber for a minute. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to fight for something today at work and I hate fighting. There are so few things which compel me to dig in my heels (I'm talking about my dress shoes. Imagine digging in brown faux alligator skin heels, just for fun), but this is going to be one of them.

No comments: