Tuesday, July 04, 2006

"You Jack Me, I Jack You Up"






So Matthew and I went to see a screening of a movie called Jack's Law. No need to tell you about the movie, but these are the cute shoes I wore to the screening and Matthew anticipating Jack's Law. We were very bored waiting for the movie to start. Apparently the big wig movie star below, Danny Trejo, was booked on the silly local flight to GC that first lands in Liberal. ( I hate those double landings. Although the double landing flights have been the only flights that have caused me to clutch the barf bag and that is an important experience.)


After the movie Danny Trejo answered questions from the audience. The director also asked for criticism which was a pointless request to make of this smallish town audience. As a whole, publicly criticizing anything is foreign and mostly everyone said things like, "that was neat how you made a movie". The cowboy-hatted man in front of me also wore a silver star. I think he might be the law or maybe just one of the Jack's Law Posse. He asked a lot of questions and made a lot of comments. The girl sitting next to him had a number of colors in her hair, none of which seemed to have been place there by God.

This is a picture of me with a famous girl I've never heard of. I enjoyed being told by the director to take my picture with her because she was a famous movie star. I am not sure that he knows what the word famous means. Although, I think it's very nice that she is getting to make movies, and that she convinced the director to film Jack's Law 2 in Elkhart. I especially like that I look better than she does in the picture since as a movie star it is her job to look better than regular people. She was ludicrously skinny so she is doing a good job at that part of her job. Maybe we should have to see all of the skinny actresses in real life because I think we would give $0.10 a day to sponsor meals for them. Hope you enjoyed the low quality pics, one day I'll own a camera other then my cell phone.
PS Did you know that my keyboard does not have a cent sign? I hate inflation.
PPS Please comment on the previous post and the songs... I just had time today on account of our nation's independence to write on the blog.
BTW These events occurred several weeks ago... I was reminded last night that I needed to blog about it.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

That's hilarious! He apparently doesn't know what the word infamous means either.

linda jean said...

The whole night was funny. Thanks for the link.