Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm already late, I might as well write down some random thoughts.

Is anyone else excited about the spoof possibilities offered by the Beach Boys' song Kokomo and Obama running for president?

I'm wearing a t-shirt and a sweater today. I noticed my t-shirt was on backwards so I fixed that and then I looked in the mirror and now my sweater is on backwards, but my t-shirt is on forward, should I call in sick?

There is still snow on the ground. I'm very confused about where I am living. Where is my 70 degree day? Where is my snowfall that melts off in two days?

Does anyone know where my brown belt is? I'm substituting a brown scarf today, but would really like my belt. It say "LINDA" on the back... though no man has ever sang "Redneck Girl" to me.

Also just for everyone's edification, a spoon will work as a shoehorn in a pinch.

1 comment:

betsyann said...

I tried to comment on this earlier, but the letters weren't showing up. And now, I'm going to have to type in 8 letters, which seems excessive.

The original comment was:

You seem really happy this morning.