Sunday, April 22, 2007

I knew blue sky, and you clouds, are no blue sky

"We are never tired, so long as we can see far enough" Emerson (it should be the Haskell County motto). The lake is formed from a manmade dam. Nature can't always escape man, but the bluffs seemed to be doing their best. Next time I hike this place though I might bring along a trash bag to pick up the random cans of Keystone Light and Coors.


The rushing water coming out of a pipe into a creek on private property was a happy opportunity to touch the water, something I can never resist. This water is not snow melt, so I didn't even have to play a game to see how long I could keep my feet submerged. (this photo is also for Shauna, who lived with my foot photos for a time).

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Jeanette and I even took some foot photos whilst bushwalking in the Blue Mountains.

mllr said...

I like this place...it is lovely.

linda jean said...

s- I remember your shoe pics. Did you guys buy new ones while J was there?
m-- well we'll just have to go there together sometime :) ps glad you're back in the light of day.

mllr said...

in may...we will go there in may

linda jean said...

yay!

nattyman said...

So you just left your beer cans there? I am a little disappointed :-(