Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A day for the unprejudiced heart

I was looking around Youtube and the web in general so that I could listen to a particular song this morning. The song is a wish for a nice day from someone with an unprejudiced heart. Anyway, I picked this random girl singing the song in her room with the guitar, because it works a lot better as a "love" song when the high pitched mice aren't singing and isn't love part of a good day?

"If I had words to make a day for you" . (I didn't actually watch the video so much as listen to the song. I don't really like to watch people singing in their rooms, but this is pretty).

Today should be less terrible than yesterday. I don't have anything emotionally draining scheduled.

p.s. oh yes, the movie is "Babe".

4 comments:

mllr said...

Such a great song and movie! I love it best when Farmer Hoggett starts singing it to a very sick Babe and when Babe starts to show signs of feeling better, he breaks out into that great dance

jmlo said...

It was pretty and I hope it means a good day.

In the Mix said...

I love your blog.

linda jean said...

Thanks girls. Somedays I just need reminded that I have friends.