Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You're making me dizzy

I'm at home for lunch which I haven't eaten yet. Instead I am writing to you. Is it possible for a song to make you dizzy? I have put number #3 from the current Paste cd sampler on repeat. I did this yesterday and so anytime I get into my car I'm listening to a song possibly called "Carousel" possibly by a girl named Sydney. I can't really know for sure because the cd jacket was an invisible piece of plastic that I can see because of my magic powers. As for evidence of being dizzy I walked into a door today and hit my cheek very hard. I tried to turn the door handle, but I missed and my body kept walking even though I hadn't actually opened the door (you are possibly wondering why I didn't just walk through the door. I can turn my magical powers on and off at will. I usually leave them off while I'm at work in order to ensure that I'm on an even playing field). Also, I fear that I have failed to finish my homework assignment for today. I am taking my first class since I got that JD thing. I can't find my syllabus because I keep remembering to take it places with me and then I don't look at it when I'm in those places and I leave those place along with the syllabus. Anyway, I may have to go out of "hibernate" mode this afternoon at work in order to stop time and finish my homework. I am afraid that this leaving behind of things that I need is also a symptom of the dizziness caused by listening to #3 on repeat. I am not tired of listening to #3 and don't want stop if it is not the cause of my problem.

Has anyone had any experience with song-induced dizziness?

PS #3 also confirms that I am attracted to circus music.

5 comments:

betsyann said...

Ummm...this post is making me dizzy. Does that count?

mllr said...

Are you sure that your ears aren't plugged up? That makes me dizzy.

Susan said...

sometimes when i check facebook too many times it makes me dizzy. or anxious. or frantic. or really guilty about all the time i'm spending procrastinating, and angry that no one has done anything to further aid that procrastination.

dizziness is lame.

linda jean said...

plugged up ears makes the most sense. If I run into a door again I might end up being lame.

Jai Yen Yen said...

That ol' "right round baby right round like a record baby right round, round round."
Every time.