Sunday, July 29, 2007

Some last bits




These are the last of the vacation photos that I'm going to post. I'll make a game out of these last ones. Answer the questions using the corresponding photos
1. In the first photo Jen is hearing a version of a song for the first time. What song is she hearing and who is the artist (yep, it's a remake)?
2. What is Jennifer's old west name?
3. What is upsetting Linda?
4. In the final photo why is Linda using the heifer's toilet?
I hope that you have enjoyed my vacation. (We may have one more post on the food, but I'm not sure about that yet).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda was so excited to get home and see Marsha........

She sure would of been shocked if she would of went in the room that said Bulls

linda jean said...

Linda has said that although she was excited to get home and see Marsha, this was actually day 3 of the trip and so she wasn't on the way home.

You're right about the bull restroom, but shouldn't it be a "steer" restroom if the other one is a heifer restroom? I guess they can go either way. Linda just feels lucky that she didn't get kicked by a heifer while she was in there.

Shauna said...

My guess is the Johnny Cash remake of NiN's Hurt. Rumor has it that even Trent Reznor got choked up a little when he heard it the first time.

linda jean said...

Someone else privately guessed a Johnny Cash remake: "In my Life". You have the right artist, but the wrong song.

mllr said...

Hurt by Johnny was my guess too, but for some reason my comment mysteriously disappeared. I also wondered why it looked more like Jeanette than Linda in the Heifer restroom.

linda jean said...

I like to morph into Jeanette for vacation. No one recognizes me that way. They just say, "she looks vaguely like linda, but no, that's not her".
hmmm... the song in question elicits more of a hopeful, lovely cry than the cry associated with "Hurt"--which is more of a painful cry.

mllr said...

Remake of Gords If You Could Read My Mind

linda jean said...

mllr- nope not it.

linda jean said...

1. Bridge Over Troubled Water
2. Huckleberry Jen
3. Los Alamos
4. The Ladies' was full